USE OF INFORMATION
HTTPS://MINHTHANHCOMPANY.COM only uses the user’s information to serve the User himself when you use the service at MINHTHANHCOMPANY.COM. So we will use your personal information to:
- Verify the identity of the service user
- Payment confirmation
- The forms used to share your information with other companies include (but are not limited to) such as credit card companies or banking institutions … for the purpose of serving your transactions.
- Provide support and customer care services. Upgrade our services;
- Make payment transactions & send notifications during the transaction;
- Complaint handling, collection & incident resolution;
- Send you information about Marketing programs, announcements & promotions;
- Compare the accuracy of your personal information during testing with third parties.
LIMITATION OF INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
OUR PASSWORD AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
We ask you not to disclose or share the password or other identifying information we provide you with anyone else, including an employee of HTTPS://MINHTHANHCOMPANY.COM. Passwords and information are our property and your use may be revoked at our discretion. You are also prohibited from using any other password that is not your account password.
HTTPS://MINHTHANHCOMPANY.COM will collect the following information including (but not limited to) the following to ensure transaction safety: IP address, web browser type, pages you visit during use. Use the service at HTTPS://MINHTHANHCOMPANY.COM, information about computers, network equipment, …
In some services, we will ask you to truthfully and accurately the following information:
- Personal and contact information (for organizations and individuals) such as: name, date of birth, gender, address, phone, online mailing address (email), legal documents (such as ID people, business license, tax code, …)
- Financial information such as bank account number, debit or credit card number, …
- In some cases, we may collect more information about you from third parties such as banks, credit institutions and payment services, etc.
We may also collect additional information about you from a variety of sources and in other ways to ensure quality of service and to serve you better.
SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY
We may share or receive your personal information with / from:
- Entities contracting to service us within the scope of MINHTHANHCOMPANY.COM activities, for example, fraud prevention, marketing, technology. Our contract always states that such contractors may not use your personal information for any purpose other than the scope of the contract or for their own benefit.
- Law enforcement or competent public authority, or other third parties in the following cases:
- There is a request of a court or similar legal proceedings;
We are required to do so to comply with the provisions of the law;
We believe disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical or financial damage, to report suspected illegal behavior or to investigate violations of our “Agreement user-friendly “
Any other third parties with your consent.
When you visit HTTPS://MINHTHANHCOMPANY.COM, we or a third party hired to monitor or statistics the performance of the Website will place some small data files (files) called Cookies on your device memory. your calculator.
One of these Cookies may last for a long time for your convenience during use, for example: save your online mail address (Email) in the login page so that you do not have to re-enter, …
We will encrypt Cookies to ensure confidentiality, you may not allow Cookies on your browser but this may affect your use of the service on MINHTHANHCOMPANY.COM site. .
STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We store and process your personal information at servers located in data centers in the territory of Vietnam.
With the understanding that perfect security does not exist over the network (internet) environment, we use standard technology to protect our user information, including firewalls, security key layers, Data encrypt. We also have appropriate security measures in place in our facilities to protect the privacy of your personal information. Therefore, when we use reasonable security measures, we are not responsible for any loss or disclosure of your information. In addition, we are not responsible for the disclosure of your information by our partners or by other companies that are not under our control.
We allow users to change, adjust information in user accounts. You can change your personal information at any time by using the respective functions.
We reserve the right to withhold information after you have deactivated your account or the information you have requested is obtained for legal action, dispute resolution and our rights to be exercised.